Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Syphilis Serious Problem Throughout Coachella Valley

Syphilis is a big problem in the Coachella Valley - the area has one of the highest rates of the sexually transmitted disease in the country.

While it looks like the numbers are starting to go down, Riverside County health officials say it's still early in the year and some cases may have not been reported yet.

Groups across the Coachella Valley are fighting the statistics. In Desert Hot Springs, teens like Aliana Rodriguez serve as peer mentors to educate their friends and classmates about teen pregnancy and STDs.

1 Comments:

Blogger atif xhaikh said...

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
std symptoms women

March 25, 2019 at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home